The New Wifestyle – Featured on Starve the Doubts Podcast!
are you into podcasts? they are becoming HUGE and i’m incorporating them more into my daily life when i’m grooming myself or driving somewhere. i have some exciting news to share….i was invited to be a guest on a top-notch podcast, starve the doubts!
“starve the doubts” is such an inspiring and uplifting podcast to help listeners overcome self-doubt. after listening to any of the episodes they put out, i immediately feel more capable and inspired to take action.
jared easley is sort of the podcast king (i hope he has a crown with a microphone attached somewhere) and has been a friend/supporter of me and my husband for the past few years. he’s doing big things for the world of podcasting and it’s really amazing to watch his success continue! he has a newer co-host, kimanzi constable and the two of them work great together. i invited my friend holly (remember when she wrote about spirituality on here) to co-host as well and we had a fantastic time together!
i feel humbled and grateful to have the space to share about living ‘the new wifestyle’ and why we, especially women, need to seek partnerships in marriage and continue to chase our own dreams! you can give a listen to the podcast HERE.
- best place in portland for donuts (and it’s not voodoo donuts)
- talk of taylor swift
- how to get out of your own head when your confidence is low
- how you can improve your relationship immediately
- partial reveal of my big goal with my husband for this year (eeeeek! more details next week)
give it a listen and let me know what you think! i’ve been toying around with starting a podcast and since this show was so fun, maybe i should just do it already! i mean, i do already have the microphone:
annnnd, the fabulous ashley over at “saving money in your twenties” interviewed me on her blog, where i’m talking money and revealing my financial goal for the year! i love that she is interviewing women so we can gain insight into people’s relationship with money and get more comfortable with it!
1) what podcasts do you listen to?
2) if i started a podcast, what type of content would you want to listen to?
3) since i shared some scary big goals on the podcast and on ashley’s blog…want to let me in on one of your big goals for the year??